- The available two wheelers in the market have a separate solution/fixtures for side and centre stands, even when the frequency of using the centre stand is drastically low.
- Only availability of side stand in some bikes, which limits its functionality during repair.
- Weight reduction limitation without any compromise with functionality or safety.
- Combined stand reduces the 3 leg stand assembly to 2 legs only.
- No compromise in functionality or Safety.
- Weight reduction.
- Present system can easily be replaced by combined stand i.e ease of application.
- Material reduction as legs are reduced.
- Overall component reduction.
- When side stand is needed as usual the user can easily slide down the side stand.
- When centre stand is needed push the side stand inside towards the other stand with your feet until the link is hooked up.
- As both the legs join, the assembly can be used as a centre stand.
- When the two wheeler is again dragged on its wheels,due to the pull of the side stand the link detaches automatically.